Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jennifer Hudson to Wed I Love NY 2's David Otunga

What's up fam!

I am pretty sure that you all have heard the news by now but for those of you who haven't - Jennifer Hudson is engaged!!!!

From People Mag:















Jennifer Hudson and David "Punk" Otunga Photo by: Dave Hogan / Getty; Jesse Grant / WireImage

Jennifer Hudson and boyfriend, David Otunga, have gotten engaged, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend Davidon Friday night in L.A." says the rep. Otunga, who is known as "Punk" from the reality show I Love New York 2, popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on the Dreamgirls Oscar winner's 27th birthday.


The couple, who have been dating less than a year, both hail from Chicago. Professionally, it is a busy time for Hudson as well. Her debut solo album, Jennifer Hudson, will be in stores Sept. 30, and her next film, The Secret Life of Bees opens on Oct. 17.


I will be honest, it always makes me nervous when I see someone rushing to marry someone that they barely know....AND he's a lawyer....let's just say I am a little skeptical - I think that this will either work out very well or it will turn out VERY badly.

Either way I wish them both well.

I wonder what happened with this dude below; who was with her BEFORE she was J. Hud? Weren't they engaged???

Just curious...that's all.

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."

No comments: