Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grammy Award Winner Adele in April 2009 Issue of Vogue

Two-time Grammy award winner, indie singer Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, appears in the April issue of Vogue. In the lengthy feature, the voluptuous singer translates her passion for soulful sixties divas into a captivating style.

Here's what she had to say about her body:

"I don't like my arms-my upper arms," she says. "It's the only feature I don't like about myself. I used to wear minidresses with jeans, but I get my legs out now."

She also says:




"Fans are encouraged that I'm not a size 0-that you don't have to look a certain way to do well."

"After the ceremony, she skips the Woodstock-themed official Grammy after-party and what promises to be the achingly cool after-after-party that Coldplay have told her about down in Santa Monica. Instead she repairs to an In-N-Out Burger on Venice Boulevard. Her publicist Benny Tarantini takes the order. "Maybe I should get two milkshakes," she says, laughing. "To match me Grammys!"

Source: FITCeleb.com

Support your local curvy girl fam.....Go Out And Get This Issue!!!

No comments: