Saturday, March 28, 2009

Serena Williams Unveils Signature Statement for HSN

On April 30, Serena Williams will be taking her style from the tennis courts to the HSN with the debut of her accessories and clothing collection, called Signature Statement. "I always want to make a statement, both on and off the court," said Williams. "One of my dreams has always been to share gorgeous gifts of fashion and luxury with the world. Off the court, my passion is fashion. Signature Statement is my own line of accessories and fashion, complete from jewelry to dresses."

The collection, retailing between $30 to $100, will include a trendy collection of jewels, handbags, and knitwear. Williams personally describes the accessories as "feminine, classic, statement pieces."

Source: FabSugar.com

“I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.” - Dr. Jonas Edward Salk

No comments: