Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Michelle Obama is NOT pregnant! Sasha having hoop dreams?

Michelle Obama says she was insulted by insinuations she was pregnant: "I was like, 'Baby bump?' As hard as I work on my abs?"

First Fan Barack Obama needs to chill out about his daughter's affinity for hoops. So says the First Lady.

"Barack's losing his mind," Michelle Obama told Oprah Winfrey, when the TV queen asked about 7-year-old Sasha's interest in basketball during an interview for O Magazine.

"I was like, 'Settle down - don't act too excited, or she will not want to do it,'" Michelle Obama said.

Earlier this year, President Obama oozed excitement as he relayed how his youngest decided to follow in the family hoops tradition.

"Sasha, you know, I think maybe to endear myself to her, she - she decided she wanted to join a basketball team," Obama said on NBC. "So, what more could I want?"

To read the rest Click HERE

Source: The Daily News Online

1 comment:

jameela said...

Personally, I do not think she looks pregnant. However, I always secretly prayed that Michelle Obama would get pregnant in the White House.