Friday, March 20, 2009

Red Carpet Arrivals: Catching Up!!!

What up fam!!

I know it's been a minute since I posted but I see my Curvy Celebs have been busy anyway....Enjoy!

Whoopi Goldberg at The 17th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party
Toccara puts in an appearance at Juelz Santana's Birthday
Actress Yvette Nicole Brown (I had long wondered what this chick's name was!)
And The View's Sherri Shepherd at
The 1st Annual African American Mens Health & Empowerment Summit
Actor Wendell Pierce (The Wire) at
Chris Paul & Jordan Brand cp3.II Shoe Launch

Ella Joyce (Roc) at the Dave Brown VP Alistair Records Birthday Bash
Niecy Nash at VH1's Save The Music Benefit
(hey! Isn't Toccara rocking the same dress at the Juelz Santana Party???)
Niecy Nash at the I Love You Man, LA Premiere
Kim Coles at TV One's Roast of John Witherspoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!