Sunday, March 29, 2009

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

I watched this new series starring curvy diva Jill Scott in the lead role of Precious Ramotswe tonight. And guess what?

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was surprised to find the underlying theme of celebrating the beauty the fuller figured woman...lol..despite the haters! Kudos! There was a stunning dark chocolate colored, shaved head sister in the premiere episode....Holla! I also loved the chemistry between Jill and her supporting cast, Dreamgirls Diva Anika Noni Rose is wonderful as Precious' new assistant Grace Makutsi; newcomers Desmond Dube & JLB Matekoni are wonderful as well. I was pleasantly surprised at the appearance of the sexual chocolate-ness of the newly bald (and EVER MORE sex) Idris Elba!!!!

Miss Jill has some serious acting chops fam and I will definitely be tuning in next week.

Support your local curvy girl fam!

"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become." - Harold Taylor

No comments: