Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol 7- Top 24 Joanne Borgella



All right family...Did you all check out Joanne Borgella's first go as a top 24 finalist on American Idol last night?

Dang ya'll....I hate to be the one to say it but...uh...I wasn't really feeling the song and I didn't like the black & white outfit she was rocking either....she looks amazing in colors.

Quite frankly I am a little scared for her.

I dunno family....I think she's gonna be in the bottom three...the majority of the remainder of the singers were much stronger.

You can't play it SAFE on American Idol...EVER. You have to go for broke and take risks each time and that particular tune did not showcase her talent at all.

That's my girl though....and I'm gonna root AND I'mma say a little prayer for her too.

Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?

No comments: