Thursday, February 14, 2008

Time Warner Cable NY & American Idol

Okay...so HOW PISSED OFF AM I TODAY????

Last night I got home in enough time to relax, have my dinner and a glass of wine. I was nice & comfortable, grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and tuned into channel 5 to catch the announcement of the top 24 on season 7 of American Idol....

Uh...so why was THE CHANNEL SIGNAL UNAVAILABLE FOR THE ENTIRE BROADCAST????

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Let's just say that Time Warner Cable and I are NOT friends at the moment.

I heard through the grapevine that my girl Joanne Borgella made it through!

This is amazing news.

Personally my favorite part of the whole show is "Group Week" that's when most Diva's are either made or broken.

Can't wait to check it out!

Congrats and much success in the coming rounds to Joanne!

Love Ya Kiddo!

Oh yeah....btw...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FAMILY!!!!
(lol...bet'cha thought I forgot)



"Success is a journey not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome. Not everyone can be Number 1."

No comments: