Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flavor of Love 3 - Season Premiere

Okay Family!

So I swore on a stack of bibles that I would NOT watch the 3rd season of Flavor of Love....alrighty then....I Lied!!! I most CERTAINLY tuned in for the season premiere of Flavor of Love 3....

Do the producers scour the earth for the dumbest ninnies they can find?????? WTF???? And okay...it's pretty evident that Flav ain't really feeling the big girls and I was genuinely surprised that he chose"Tik" but then after I saw her walk away....I knew exactly why she was chosen! I just want to know why all the big girls gotta be crazy, clumsy, sloppy, ungraceful and unable to dress themselves properly????? Can someone tell me why?? Huh??? Where are the big fly ass plus sized fashionistas????


Oh wait! Perhaps THEY have enough sense to know that they are better than this show.


Of COURSE most of the ladies he eliminated tonight were internet selections....lol...his fan base is just plain WRONG for what they did. I don't know how Tik escaped this elimination round but I bet you she won't last another 2-3 episodes. And "Ice" the Radio DJ from Detroit who reminds him of Brigitte Neilsen....she ALMOST blew it tonight...by blurting out that she didn't know why she was there...lol... she won't last either. He's already suspicious. And the twins? Thing 1 and Thing 2....heh-heh...let's just see how far THAT will go. (There is something inherently wrong about sleeping with your SISTER!)

But I will watch the catfights yet again.

Uh...Has ANYONE noticed that Flav is a critter???? (Recognize this word D? lol) A loveable critter....but a critter nonetheless.

I wonder what Hoopz & Deelishis are up to these days.

Funny, this bunch isn't NEARLY as interesting as the last two seasons....I wonder how long it will be before I change the channel again.


"The sadness of the women's movement is that they don't allow the necessity of love. See, I don't personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."

No comments: