Saturday, February 23, 2008

Joanne Borgella is first to go on American Idol 7

What's up Family!

By now you all must have heard that my girl Joanne Borgella was the first one eliminated on American Idol last night. I was down at the Hammerstein Ballroom taping "Rip The Runway" AND I was running to my birthday party afterwards, so I missed the results broadcast. But folks were texting each other back and forth...so I got the news via someone who got a text message on their phone.

In case you all missed the broadcast...you can check it out here:



Dang ya'll! I was hoping she'd be around awhile.

I hope that the rest of them can hold my attention...cuz I thought almost all of the guys have sucked so far. And I gotta tell you...most of the time...I agree with what Simon says...he ain't nice....but he gives it to you straight - no chaser and as a singer myself....I appreciate that.

Oh yeah...one more thing...er...

You can't be the American Idol in a RED SUIT looking like GARY COLEMAN people!!!!

LOL

I'm off to Buffalo in the morning ya'll....will holla when I return!!!

*MUAH!*



It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.

No comments: