Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wyclef Jean - No Fatties On Stage - What the Hell???

Please tell me family that someone OTHER than myself (and the person who tipped me off to this) checked out this link from TMZ.com

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid353549946/bctid1400566463


Wyclef Jean (The Fugees) is in the midst of a live performance and requests that some "curvy" girls join him on stage....when a plus sized gal attempts to honor that request...THAT CRITTER HAS THE NERVE TO SAY THIS ON THE MICROPHONE:

"IF YOU ARE OVER 200 POUNDS...PLEASE DON'T COME UP...YOU MIGHT BREAK THE STAGE!"

(SOUND OF A NEEDLE SCRATCHING OVER A RECORD...)

HUH????

Surely this brother, "has fallen and hit his head"....when is the last time he actually LOOKED at his damn audience????

HALF (DID YOU HEAR ME???? I SAID HALF!!!) OF HIS FANS FALL INTO THAT OVER 200LBS CATEGORY....INCLUDING MYSELF.

You know...until I read that crap...I was a BIG Fan of Mr Jean and his music.

He can go straight to hell now.

MY PLUS SIZED SISTERS!!! THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! BOYCOTT HIS MUSIC, BOYCOTT HIS BUSINESSES...DON'T GIVE THIS BROTHER NOT ANOTHER DIME OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Funny...after I saw this clip, I googled him for photos of him & his mama....

She looks like a 200 plus pounder to me....I bet she didn't like that either.

His insensitive remarks did more harm to the plus sized industry than he could ever imagine.

Go to Mr. Wyclef's site (http://www.wyclef.com/) click on forums and put his behind on blast!!!

He has seen the very last of my money.

The "Bootyman" is now my friend.


"Discourtesy does not spring merely from one bad quality, but from several--from foolish vanity, from ignorance of what is due to others, from indolence, from stupidity, from distraction of thought, from contempt of others, from jealousy."

No comments: