Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American Idol - Season 7

Hey Ya'll....

Am I the only one who was confused about whether or not Joanne Borgella made it to the top 24??? I watched the ENTIRE broadcast last night without interrruption....I thought I caught a glimpse of Joanne in the last few moments of the broadcast all DRESSED UP and apparently BLOWING on a song....she was so glammed up it made me believe that she had made it to the next round. I never saw her eliminated (although I am pretty sure she had to come back and sing a second time.)

I'm gonna take a leap of faith here and say that she did.

In case you missed Joanne's initial audition, you can check it out here:



The voices this year were so different and unique sounding....it's gonna be an interesting season...

Stay tuned ya'll!

Have a great day ya'll!!!

We all have the ability, sooner or later, to single-handedly, change the course of the tide in our favour.

No comments: