Thursday, February 21, 2008

Soul At Ceol's Wednesday's Return....

Thanks for all of your support and your continued birthday greetings family!

I wanted to give you all a heads up on my next performance........

Soul at Ceol (Pronounced "Keel") featuring Miss Sharon Quinn continues THIS Wednesday, February 27, 2008. I will be doing two sets with my first set beginning at 8pm, there is no cover and the dress is "Casual Cool"....(lol...I just made that up). The food is fabulous and the music....well...if I MAY say so myself...the music is FABULOUS!!!

Soul Food AND Soul Music???? What???? You can't go wrong with that!

Ceol is located at 95 Smith Street in Brooklyn. For more information on Soul at Ceol's:

http://www.ceolpub.com/ and click on "Events"

Hope to see you all there!!

Q


Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.

No comments: