Monday, February 11, 2008

Dance Wars: Bruno vs Carrie Ann

Lol Family!!

I just happened to have the TV on channel 7 while I was updating my blogs. It is the only way I could have ever POSSIBLY caught ABC's "Dance Wars: Bruno Vs Carrie Ann". I only half heartedly tune into Dancing With The Stars....It just doesn't move me unless someone falls on their ass...lol..sorry I KNOW that was mean spirited...but honestly that's really why I watch most of the time. But the REAL question that nags at me is this:

Who the hell are these people and where did they come from? Never heard of either of em'.


I am a big lover of musical theater and I love broadway and MOST dancing...Some of it DOES put me to sleep...lol...but...I gotta tell you:

This is one of the dumbest shows I have seen in a minute.

But with the phenomenal success of "High School Musical" this show comes at the right time and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a big hit.

The dumb ones always are.


The idea is to write it so that people hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart.

No comments: