Friday, November 7, 2008

Get Well Soon Sharon Caines...

Dang Family!

I just got off the phone with my long time friend DJ Rockin' Rob & his new bride Sharon.


Rob had left me several messages while I was on the road asking me to call him back but not saying why. When I called him today, I found out what the big secret was....

His new bride got into a MAJOR car accident involving a tractor trailer on October 2, two weeks after their wedding. After we talked for a moment he put Sharon on the phone and she told me that the driver of the truck tried to make a left hand turn from the right hand lane and she was caught in his blind spot! He didn't stop and literally took her car with him as he attempted to complete the turn! She wound up with two torn rotator cuffs and 4 herniated discs (two on the top of her spine near her neck and two near the bottom. She also told me that her car was completely totaled and if her head had even been REMOTELY out of her window; her skull would have been crushed!

Whew! That was painful to even WRITE people!

Nonetheless, she's in good spirits and already getting bored with the recuperation process.

Enjoy your convalesence mama and know that we are all keeping you in our prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Much Love.
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

No comments: