Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Reunion Preview

Okay, so I have been quietly watching this mess from the beginning and I will definitely watch the finale tonight but I HEAR that the REUNION show (which airs next Tuesday) is gonna definitely be "Must See TV).

One question though....Don't these broads know that the country is in a recession??? WTF? These chicks spend money like they have endless supplies of it....I simply don't get it. Lisa Wu Hartwell is the only one that seems to have a good head for business ("If it doesn't make money....I don't do it!") although I did like Nene's ("I don't keep up with the Joneses, I AM the Joneses?") idea for the "Twisted Hearts" foundation. But it appears that Miss Lisa is gonna lose her cool next Tuesday....

Check out this footage from the reunion show (to air next week on Bravo)



No comments: