Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jennifer Hudson to Sing at The Inaugural Ball?

Whoo-Hoo Family!

You KNEW it was coming....I just read this rumor on Media Takeout....Word on the street is that President-Elect Barack Obama staff have just extended an invitation to Jennifer Hudson to sing at The Inaugural Ball in January - If she's up to it.


We already know that the Obamas are fans of J-Hud and after reading all of the press about the tragedy in the Hudson family and Beyonce expressing her wishes to perform, I am really glad that he asked her personally.

I really hope that she's steady enough to take him up on his offer. I think it might actually be theraputic for her.


“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we
endure help us in our marching onward.”

1 comment:

'Funlayo said...

I predicted this! Truly hope Jen is feeling up to it, it's a monumental event that I'm praying will lift her spirits.