Monday, November 10, 2008

I Want To Work For Diddy's Poprah To Get Her Own Show?

I just read this one on Media Takeout Ya'll.....

"Looks like Kim Kearney AKA Poprah from I Want To Work For Diddy may have won something more valuable than a chance to be Diddy's slave. According to MediaTakeOut.com's well placed
sources VH1 just green-lighted a new reality dating show featuring Poprah. The show is tentatively titled "Big Girls Need Love".....you KNEW that VH1 HAD to take it there...right?

Well, this could be GREAT news for us fam....or not.....The latest crop of dating shows have left me literally cringing in horror. If it flops it will be almost impossible to find another producer to green light another show....But if it's a big hit....you KNOW that other plus themed shows are bound to follow.

It would finally be an acknowledgement from television that we are indeed media worthy.

I just hope that if this rumor is true that she won't get up there and embarrass us (the plus sized community" by behaving badly and making a total ass of herself....and us.

I guess we'll have to wait and see won't we?

More to come.....

"I never thought a role model should be negative."

No comments: