Sunday, May 17, 2009

J. Hud has a wardrobe misstep on The Today Show...


Fiance' David Otunga kept a watchful eye on his boo from the sidelines....






photo by Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com - May 15, 2009


Wow fam....I am not really sure what was on J. Hud's or her stylist's mind, when she picked out this absolutely HORRID outfit for her Today Show performance from The Plaza at Rockefeller Center this past Monday.

If that's not a pregnancy hiding outfit....I don't know what is.

Her nose is spreading....check the pic closely....lol...that's ALWAYS the tip-off for me.

Hopefully, she (or her people) will NOT slip like this again.....so I'mma give her a pass this go round...

3 comments:

dnyree said...

ewwww, yeah that outfit is horrible.
this looks like a bump hider for sure.
do her stylists not know how to dress a plus size girl to hide the bump?
put her in a spanx up to her breast, a great bra that lifts, then cover in an empire waist dress or a shirt or dress with lots of ruching at the middle. simple.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there!

I have been to three blogs where people are bashing this outfit!! I think that Jennifer just needs to understand which types of items flatter her figure...

Her man is a bit buff... I had no idea..this is my first time seeing him...

Actress/Model/Singer/Songwriter/Writer/Motivational Speaker said...

Wow! Ok, I'mma give her the benefit of the doubt and say that it was early in the morning, she overslept, and then only had time to strap on some sandals and hitch a cab to the Today Show in her pajamas 'cause I KNOW baby girl did not put this train wreck together on purpose! LOL!