Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tyra Fires Paulina from ANTM on her birthday!!!















Tyra Banks gave Paulina Porizkova the worst birthday present ever -- a pink slip.

Porizkova was fired from her job at the judges' table on 'America's Next Top Model,' the former supermodel herself tells Craig Ferguson in an interview that airs tonight, EOnline.com reports.



"Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles?

Because I am looking for a job, because I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' on my birthday," she said on 'The Late Late Show.'

"The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed, that 'America's Next Top Model' has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat and the fat was me," she added.

"So I figured it was either that or my gigantic huge ego. Which I wasn't aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem," Paulina revealed.

Porizkova was brought on the show at the beginning of cycle 10 as a replacement for Twiggy.

Source: Popeater

You know fam....somehow I just don't feel sorry for this heifer and I'mma tell you why....

While I no longer actively tune into ANTM anymore (I am extremely tired of the myopic view of beauty that they consistently push on this show)....I do catch the promos and lead-in occasionally, and I tuned in just in time to catch the clip of Miss Paulina telling a 29 year old hopeful that at 29 she was "Too Old" to be a model and then went on to say that "Desperation is NOT sexy"...WHAT???


In the words of my facebook family.....CATCH A BRICK B*TCH!!!!

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ANYONE!!!!

Who gave YOU the right to gleefully dash someone's dreams and hopes like that!!! Now that child has to return to her regular life and hear that sh$t day in and day out from perfect friggin' strangers that see her on the street and recognize her from the show!! Not cool.

That little clip made me so angry that a smile actually came to my face when I read this article on Popeater this morning.

Karma is a b*tch ain't it?

"Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn't exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn't wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception."

- Bohidharma

1 comment:

Ms.Tally said...

WOW Ms. Sharon...that's a trip!