Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mookie Wilson Youth Baseball Clinic Comes To Harlem!!!

Hey family....

I found this information at UptownFlavor.com....I am reposting it here because Mookie is my uncle and you KNOW I gotta "big up" my family....

That's me, my step mom Dot & Mookie the night the Mets won the 1986 World Series off of Mookie's line drive through the legs of Bill Buckner....It was a WONDERFUL night!!

mookie_wilson

Saturday, May 16, 2009
10AM– 12PM
Annunciation Field
Amsterdam Avenue
(at 134th Street)
Harlem, NY 10031

●Free for all participants
●Ages 5-19 are welcome
●Learn bunting techniques
●Hitting philosophy and more!

Have fun and meet the New York Mets Hall of Famer, Mookie Wilson!

MJBL


Source: Uptownflavor.com

Um...I DID say that Mookie is my uncle right??? Roflmao!!! Have a great day fam!!!

No comments: