Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LaKisha Jones Debuts New Album & Contest Promotion

LaKisha Jones made it to the top four of "American Idol" Season Six. Her debut album "So Glad I'm Me" drops on May 19th.

“American Idol” top four contestant LaKisha Jones has come a long way since the Season Six tour rocked First Mariner Arena. Jones, a former resident of Ft. Meade, can add another notch to her ambitious belt when debut album, “So Glad I’m Me” drops on May 19th. The album combines R&B, soul, gospel and pop to create a sound showcasing the new LaKisha.

“Singing makes me feel good,” says the Michigan native. “It’s the food for my soul and gets me through each day and night. If I touch just one person who can relate to what I’m singing, then I’ve done my job. Music is my ministry.”

Her 14-track debut includes previously released single, “So Glad I’m Me,” “Beautiful Girl,” a love song to six-year old daughter Brionne, and the upbeat girls night out anthem, “Let’s Go Celebrate.”

Win a Coby Video/MP3 player with the album So Glad I'm Me preloaded. To enter, call (281) 206-0039 and tell Jones WHY YOU'RE SO GLAD TO BE YOU. Be sure to include your contact information. On May 19th, Jones will award the prize to the top five people with the best response. Contest ends May 18th.

CLICK HERE to read the remainder of the article.




No comments: