Friday, October 17, 2008

Big Girls ROCK the Red Carpet @ Divas Simply Singing!

I just love it when a big girl turns a red carpet OUT!!


These next three shots are from Sheryl Lee Ralph's 18th Annual Divas Simply Singing Benefit. There were quite a few of my plus sized divas in the house but the ladies that get honor of being posted here were the ones who dressed in a way that was er..."pleasing" to me....lol...enjoy!



Angie Stone @ Divas Simply Singing

Kym Whitley & an unidentified friend

Raven Symone @ Diva's Simply Singing


Plus as an added bonus I threw in this shot!

Queen Latifah & Jennifer Hudson at the Secret Life of Bees premiere

"Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I’m past that age."

No comments: