Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Livin' Large Episode of The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency.

Okay,

So I just finished watching The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency and I now know that my girl Mia's appearance will be in the NEXT episode AND was surprised to find that this show makes me REALLY uncomfortable....and it wasn't just the plus sized rants that took me there but more that I realized that she treats her models like sex objects and likes to degrade them IN FRONT of the clients....

Wait! No. That's too easy.....She treats them like PROSTITUTES....WHORES & HOOKERS!

The male model Chandler who had the nerve to say this about plus sized model Alanna:

"Plus sized models should be overbearingly nice and appreciative for the opportunity"

HUH?

What an absolute A**HOLE!!! Moron! Idiot! Jerk!....I could go on but I think you get my drift here....

AND

I can name 10 plus sized models off the top of my head who make more in a year than he will ever make in his entire miserable career. Screw him ladies....he isn't even important.

My only wish was for Alanna to have kept her cool and not allowed him to push her buttons like that.

But after watching it tonight...It really got me to wondering (particularly after seeing the sort of "clients" she books).....

Does her agency REALLY make any money?

Or is the agency only in existence for the TV Show? (i.e. bad ratings = agency closing?)

Is it just me???

Oh yeah....she (Janice) keeps ranting about being the "World's First Supermodel" but I am thinking shouldn't that distinction go to the legendary Carmen Dell'Orifice who's been modeling 62 years....

And STILL looks fab!

Oops.

"Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I refuse to believe that her agency makes any money; probably just gave Janice D. her own show and figured it had to be about about modeling. I wasn't able to see the show but heard about it from friends, I'll make sure to tune it next week to hear her "insightful" comments.

Anonymous said...

It's so funny. She says she's running a high fashion agency then why is everyone shorter than the plus models? Her "high fashion" models are all commercial. Not a bad thing but who where are her so called high fashion clients? They are just tacky to me.