Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leanne IS the Winner of Project Runway (just like I said)...

Well Family?

Did I call it or did I call it? Tonight Leanne was pronounced this season's winner of Project Runway. At the end of the day it came down to Korto & Leanne and as I said earlier - I LOVED her collection and I thought the music she chose for her collection was both sexy & funky...(If ANYONE knows who recorded this song, please leave me a comment here with the artists' name or the title of the track!).

Check out Korto's Collection:



But her collection just didn't wow me like her previous garments had and the workmanship and color scheme of Leanne's collection was just amazing! And I am so glad I got to express my thoughts to her (I told her if they didn't select her as the winner, they (the judges) were all crazy!!!)

Check out Leanne's Collection:



Can I pick em' or what? Lol....congratulations Leanne on your win - continued success!

And to my girl Korto - No worries girl!!! EVERYONE knows you have a phenomenal career ahead of you !!!! You ROCK Mama!!!!

"If you can react the same way to winning and losing, that's a big accomplishment. That quality is important because it stays with you the rest of your life, and there's going to be a life after tennis that's a lot longer than your tennis life."

No comments: