Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Naia Honey Ferguson!!!


Today is my girl Naia Honey Ferguson's birthday! Naia is the daughter of my late "sista from another mista" (and bestest friend for life) Kathy Jones-Ferguson and my "homie" Rev. Darren Ferguson. Naia is my little (well...she ain't actually little anymore) rocket scientist, an astounding poet and she's attending college at Washington University, where she's majoring in Child Psychology I believe. I haven't seen her since she graduated from Thurgood Marshall Academy last year. And I am sure that she is blossoming into an amazing young woman.

I am so very proud of my girl and I wanted to send her a very happy birthday shout out!

lol...I just got off the phone with Miss Naiaand had to play games on the phone to get her to try and figure out who she was talking to - well...after she called out like 5 different names (that weren't "Auntie Sharon" I realized.....

I gotta call this hooker more often.

Lol...Love you boo! Enjoy your most special day!


"Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again."

No comments: