Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Marco !!!

Today is my friend Marco Mays is celebrating his birthday!! He's on his way to Chocolate City to spend the weekend celebrating!

Marco, Suzette & Me!!!

Marco is a handsome country boy from Alabama who recently relocated to NYC. I first met him when I was a contestant on FAT Chance and I fell in love with his kind spirit immediately and we have kept in contact ever since. Unfortunately my city wasn't too kind to us last weekend as thieves broke into my friend's car and stole his things while we were celebrating another friend's birthday.

Happy Birthday Marco and be sure to bring some Chocolate (dark if you please) home for me!!!

Love Ya!

"They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwhhhh!! thanks baby!!! you are the bestest!!! Lol, I tried to put some chocolate in my pocket to bring back!! but i ate it...LOL!!

love baby always