Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jennifer Hudson on Dancing With The Stars!

Alrighty then family!

My girl Jennifer Hudson ripped the stage to SHREDS last night on "Dancing With Stars!..I thought she looked and sounded amazing performing her new hit "Spotlight" last night!


And although I am not a fan of the color Olive Green and Miss J. Hud seems to like er..."autumnal hues", this particular shade of green looked good on her and the dress fit her body perfectly....it hugged her curves where it was supposed to hug and it hid the things she didn't want anyone to see! And the shoes??? Can we talk for a moment about the SHOES???? Baby the shoes were PHENOMENAL!!!! She worked it last night!!

Mama (can I call her that yet? lol) was looking MIGHTY voluptuous last night fam....Her breasts were NOT hanging (like they normally do) as a matter of fact they looked very full....Am I the only one who noticed that?


I wonder if there's any truth to the pregnancy rumors that have been running rampant on the net.....hmm.....stay tuned fam!

"The nice thing about being a celebrity is that if you bore people they think it's their fault."

No comments: