Friday, October 17, 2008

Zane Disses Plus Sizes in her new Cinemax Series?

Okay Family!

I picked this thread up off the net this morning and after cleaning up some of the many grammatical errors (lol...I am sure I didn't get them all) I am posting it for your review.

Zane's other side comes out in TV show

Staff Writer
2008-10-13

http://www.streetroachpics.com/

Zane the erotic author is best known for her many books and her publishing house. Zane recently has been affiliated with Cinemax's After Dark. After Dark has a series titled The Sex Chronicles. To some, this is a good match. Zane freaky body books and Cinemax's breast showing shows. Everyone knows that Cinemax does not show anything and, Cinemax leaves a lot for the imagination.

Although Zane always says women have to sides to them, Zane's other side must be under a size 8. Zane, herself a full figured woman, did not have one female of plus size in the story of the first show. I did not see at least a size 12 with some juggs and booty. Although cast was diverse, the cast still fit the on screen image look and feel of people as presented on TV or cable.
Zane should be patted on the back for her success but, as for the show and no representation of at least a size 12 or urban figures, Zane may need to reflect her fan base at little more and not sell them short.


Well family, I don't subscribe to Cinemax so I have yet to check out the series (I heard about it's launch awhile back. I have read several of her books and while I got quickly bored with the whole "Sex Chronicles" thing (it really only spoke of the heterosexual side of sex and that gets boring really quickly....at least for me) and I stopped reading it when the stories began to sound the same to me; I couldn't put "Addicted" down - it was one of the most engaging books I have read in a while! I actually would love to see "Addicted" come to life in cinema! I did notice that there really aren't any plus sized characters in her books....

Anyway, If you have seen the series "The Sex Chronicles" and have formed an opinion, please leave me a comment here and let me know your thoughts, as always, I wanna know what my big gals are thinking!


"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."

No comments: