Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Chrys Green!

Today is my girl Chrys Green's birthday!!


Chrys and I go back at least 6-7 years now (and it's probably more than that!) and she is affectionately known as "Ubu" at my house (never you mind how she got that nickname nosey people!!!).

Anyway, I love her to death and she is one of my longest, strongest supporters and is also one of the kindest people I know. PLUS she's the only one of my friends who will stand up and do the "Dreamgirls" choreography with me when I put the CD on!!! lol...so I wanted to make sure I gave her a very special shout out on her birthday!

Happy Birthday Mama!!!! Don't forget to have that piece of cake and a glass of champagne to celebrate your special day!

Love you much!

"Every man has his own special dream, and your dreams' just about to come true. Life's not as bad as it may seem if you open your eyes to what's in front of you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At our house we call here Ne-Na, Happy Birthday from Anna and Owen in Lakewood