Friday, April 18, 2008

A'keiba Burrell is (Wrongly) Eliminated on Rock The Cradle


Damn. Damn....DAMN JAMES!!!!

I knew it was gonna happen...I was really praying that America would be better than that but alas....it was not to be.

I did ask in my last post if this was supposed to be a SINGING contest right????

Last night one of the BETTER singers got eliminated from MTV's Rock The Cradle and I am betting that it had almost NOTHING to do with her vocals.





It is CLEARLY EVIDENT that this child CAN sing (and the "Ki-Ki" is this...her daddy AIN'T a singer)....but she can't dress worth a damn and you just KNOW that's why shady ass America voted her off....It's the same BS that goes down on American Idol and all the other performance shows....IF you're gonna be a BIG GIRL PERFORMER.....you have to be the TOTAL PACKAGE from the jump. You gotta BLOW, The look has to be OVER!!!! And you have to have STAGE PRESENCE FOR THE GODS!!!!

In other words...YOU must KNOW in your heart that YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HIT A STAGE...EVER!!! The world simply is ready for all of the fabulosity that is YOU...And then hit the stage and absolutely KILL it....Every time.
We already know they won't give you a second chance if you blow it or God forbid...you are just "average" one week.

I mean COME ON....did you see the performance of Lil B Sure last week????? What he did to that Maxwell song was sacrilegious....if ANYONE should have been voted off....it should have been HIM!!!! I don't care how good he looks....he can't sing!!!

They (America)are not gonna wait for you (if you're a big girl) to pull it all together....My God!!! The combination of that horrid olive green rain/trench coat with the aqua belt was JUST KILLING ME!!!!! (Ya'll know I ain't a fan of olive green anyway...lol!!!).

Oh I WISH....I WISH....That I could have gotten my hands on Miss A'Keiba!!! I (along with the help of some of my VERY STYLISH BIG GIRL friends....) would have TURNED HER OUT!!!!!

I will miss her and I truly wondered which of her dad's songs she was going to reinterpret....I wish we could have seen it....that's a dumb rule to eliminate them without letting them sing their last song.
They should change it.

The judges should be able to "Save" a performer if they KNOW the WRONG choice has been made.

MTV - Think about this one for next season.

On the other hand....That Chloe Lattanzi is starting to grow on me....I kind of enjoyed what she did with her mom's hit "I Honestly Love You"....she put her own spin on it and that took some real balls....but there's still something weird about her appearance that is just killing me......





If she can just tighten up those vocals a little more (she's a little pitchy too!), she might actually win....

And now for The Runway Diva's Predictions:

Winners: I think it's gonna come down to Chloe Lattanzi & Jesse Blaze Snider (I like Kenny Loggin's kid but as a performer, he's about as exciting as watching paint dry....sorry.)

Eliminations for next week (there's supposed to be a DOUBLE elimination next week!):

If we judge by scores and talent....I think we're gonna say Buh-BYE to:

Lil B. Sure, Landon Brown and/or Lara Johnston

Both Lil B & Brandon have REALLY HUGE PITCH PROBLEMS....(Sorry Landon...I don't think those marvelous abs of yours will keep you around this go round) And a TOTAL SCORE of like Er..."14" is JUST NOT A GOOD THING!!! And I think that Lara just doesn't have the vocal chops or the elusive "IT" factor.
And What did June Ambrose say about Landon's performance?

Did she say it was a "tragedy"??? No, noo....she said it was "painful"!
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Damn.

But as this week's eliminations proved....America doesn't have the best ears...lol.

We'll see next week won't we?
One more thing: Did anyone else hear June Ambrose tell Lara Johnston that they were gonna get together "she's gonna be her "Style Architect" for next week?????
That makes me wonder why she didn't say that to A'Keiba after telling her she looked like a "40 year old woman???"
Told Miss A'Keiba her her look was "Tragic"...but didn't offer to be her damn "Style Architect"??
Dang June! That's Not Cool at all.

What up with THAT June???? Still don't know what to do with the Juicy ones yet eh???
Miss A'Keiba....MC Hammer.....SOMEBODY CALL THE RUNWAY DIVA!!!!!! This child could have a solid career in front of her....but she has to become the total package!!!! And she needs to be comfortable in her own skin...it is clearly evident to me that she is NOT comfortable with her body at all.
"All the intelligence and talent in the world can’t make a singer. The voice is a wild thing. It can’t be bred in captivity. It is a sport, like the silver fox. It happens."

No comments: