Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lil B. Sure & Landon Brown Eliminated on Rock The Cradle


Oooh.....Who didn't see THIS one coming family????

I'm pretty sure I predicted this one in last week's blog about Rock The Cradle after the best singer on the show....A'keiba Burrell-Hammer was unfairly eliminated. The last two remaining negritos (yeah...lol...I said it!) Lil B. Sure & Landon Brown were eliminated from the show tonight....

But in all honesty....lol...they truly deserved it.

I think what was really funny for me was the backstage chatter AFTER last week's eliminations....Jesse Blaze Snider called it 100% correctly when he said "A'keiba was the best singer on this show".....

DID YA'LL SEE THE OTHER SINGERS FACES WHEN HE SAID THAT?????


Cracked and On The Ground!!!!


But they KNEW it was true too! She could have easily outsang most of them and I didn't think HER song was nearly as bad as many of the other's I heard that night. Actually she was pretty good that night.


But I digress (Cuz I just love Miss A'Kieba soooooooooo much!)......back to Landon & Lil B Sure..
These bros actually had the nerve to look surprised when told they were eliminated.

WTF?

And Papa Bobby cracked me up trying to act like he was really angry and the WHOLE WORLD HAD MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!!!




Uh...Bobby? Dude....Did you actually HEAR the song??? Yo!!! Your son got a TOTAL score of FOURTEEN!!!!! FOURTEEN dude....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, FOURTEEN!!!!!


Come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN now Bobby...WHO ELSE could you have possibly THOUGHT was going home huh?
You know...I actually liked Brandon's version of "Superstition" a few weeks ago...minus all of the theatrics of course....and if he can lose all of the cockiness and arrogance....he might actually get a record deal.

But poor Lil B....he just doesn't have the chops. And that's all i'm going to say about that.



I would hate to be the folks who will be paying good money to see these two on tour with their dads. (lol)

Sigh...I'm still gonna watch cuz I'm rooting for Chloe Lattanzi...but if she drops to her knees one more time during a song....I'M GONNA PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!!

Wait! I don't have any hair do I?....lol

As for the remaining artists....er...What did Crosby Loggins sing this week??? He was probably good but I stopped listening after like 10-15 seconds because he was boring me again.


I LIKED Jesse Blaze Snider's rock version of Johnny Cash's "The Ring of Fire" but the judges didn't....it'll be interesting to see what America thinks this time.

My elimination predictions for next week? Most definitely Lara Johnston...her rendition of Lady Marmalade was absolutely heinous....and I don't know if Chloe Lattanzi will skate by next week...I wasn't really impressed with her version of "Freak On A Leash"....lol...interesting song choice....don'tcha think?

Wow...$100,000 prize & a recording contract...you'd think they'd already KNOW they HAVE to be able to sing right?

Well I guess this show proves that while talent can be (and often IS) genetic...lol...it also tends to skip a generation or two every so often.


"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads."

No comments: