Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tricia Campbell is on a Phone Kiosk Near You!!!!

While I was waiting for the Sikh Day Festival begin, my friends and I decided to walk around the area to kill time and it was WHILE I was walking the streets of Manhattan that I came across this photo of my home girl Tricia Campbell in a NYC Phone Kiosk!



The photo is a promo shot (I am guessing) for a new show on the WE (Women's Entertainment Channel) called "Bulging Brides"....I don't know if Tricia is actually on the show or if they just used her likeness for the promotion but either way it's a good look for her and I am very proud of her!


You GO Girl.....Make it "Do What It Do" Mama! Congrats!

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS SO MUCH SHARON IT MEANS A LOT COMING FROM YOU. ACTUALLY BULGING BRIDES IS A BRIDAL REALITY SHOW ABOUT SHAPING UP FOR YOUR WEDDING AND LIFE IT AIRS ON WE TV ON SUNDAYS AT 10PM. I HAD A BLAST WORKING FOR WE TV. SO NO I WILL NOT BE ON THE SHOW I WAS JUST ONE OF THE PLUS SIZE MODELS THEY HIRED TO ADVERTISE THE SHOW
THANKKSSSSSSS!
TRICIA

The ORIGINAL Runway Diva! said...

Thanks for the update mama....I am very proud of you!!!!

Congrats again and much success to you in ALL that you do!

Love Ya!

The ORIGINAL Runway Diva! said...

Thanks for the update mama....I am very proud of you!!!!

Congrats again and much success to you in ALL that you do!

Love Ya!