Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Runway Diva & Bobby Flay on Throwdown THIS Sunday - 4/6/08 at 10pm!!!!

Happy Spring Family!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on my next...er...lol..."appearance".

I taped a segment of "Throwdown With Bobby Flay" a few months ago and I just checked the listings and found that the segment is finally running on The Food Network starting THIS (that would be TOMORROW NIGHT YA'LL!!!) Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 10:00pm.




And to those of you wondering............................

NO!!!! I am not cooking.....It's the Arroz Con Pollo Throwdown and I am eating...lol....but I made it my business to staythisclose to Bobby Flay the whole night, AND Bobby and I got along famously......so I am pretty sure you'll catch a glimpse or two of me.

The Food Network can be found on Channel 50 on Time Warner Cable NY (Manhattan). Please check your local listings for channels/times outside of Manhattan.

Thanks as always family for your continued support!!!

Q


Builders insist that success may never come without a compelling personal commitment to something you care about and would be willing to do with or without counting on wealth, fame, power, or public acceptance as an outcome.

No comments: