Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dancing With The Stars has a Juicy Gal!!!!

I am not a fan of ABC's Dancing With The Stars but because absolutely nothing was on television last night, I decided to tune in and watch out of sheer boredom.

So I ask you family....why was I so entertained that I watched the show in its entirety last night??? I had absolutely no idea that I would be so incredibly entertained by watching R&B singer Mario (who I never gave a thought to before) perform last night....he was really good and surprisingly sexy!




But the surprise of the evening for me was watching Hairspray's Marissa Jaret Winokur do her "thang-thang" and represent for the juicy gals lovely!!!!

And while I was impressed with both Mario and Marlee Matlin (how hard must it be to dance and be unable to hear the music????).....When I saw fellow juicy gal Marissa Jaret Winokur absolutely DOING HER THANG!!! I was floored and I immediately had my reason for tuning in next week.

I thought she looked beautiful and she moved well (although...she's a Broadway Baby...so I would have been surprised if she COULDN'T dance...lol) but Kudos to DWTS for having the good sense to bring a real size celeb on the show.

I think that "we" as fellow juicy sistas....should light up the phones to keep this chick in the running....

"Go out in the world and work like money doesn't matter, Sing as if no one is listening, Love as if you have never been hurt, and Dance as if no one is watching"

No comments: