Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ice Cream for $.31 cents a scoop TOMORROW ONLY from 5pm til 10pm

What's Up Family!!
Baskin Robbins is honoring America 's Firefighters by selling ice cream for $.31 cents per scoop on Wednesday, April 30th between 5 and 10 pm (That would be TOMORROW Ya'll!!). Grab your friends, and/or the kids and have a cool one! This fundraiser for the firefighters is an important one for them, so let's go out and have ice cream and support a great cause.

For more info:

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx

Although I am SEVERELY lactose intolerant, and I don't really mess with Ice Cream....there are times when I get a craving for a scoop that I simply must give into...lol....despite the er...consequences.

So I might actually have to go around the corner and get my favorite tonight....perhaps I'll get my TWO faves (Mint Chocolate Chip & Peppermint Fudge Ribbon!!! Yeah...there's something about that Mint & Chocolate mix that I simply can't resist!) and save one for later!

It's a for a good cause family and it's at a price WE CAN ALL AFFORD for a change!

Enjoy Ya'll!

"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos."



No comments: