Sunday, April 27, 2008

Soul at Ceol's Returns On Wednesday, April 30th

Greetings Family!

I wanted to give you all a heads up on my next performance........

Soul at Ceol's (Pronounced "Keel") featuring Miss Sharon Quinn continues THIS Wednesday, April 30, 2008.

I will be hosting two sets with the first set beginning at 8pm, there is no cover and the dress is "Casual Cool"....(lol...I just made that up). The food is fabulous and the music....well...if I MAY say so myself...the music is FABULOUS!!!

Soul Food AND Soul Music???? What???? You can't go wrong with that!

Ceol is located at 191 Smith Street in Brooklyn.

Directions via public transportation:

F or G Train to Bergen Street (Ceol's is right around the corner)

For more information on Soul at Ceol's:

www.ceolpub.com


Hope to see you all there!!

Q

No comments: