Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flavor of Love 3 & Hotlanta Elimination...Cold...Cold..Cold

Hey Family!!!

Did ya'll see Flavor of Love 3 the other night? The "Neverwed Game"???? I was so glad that someone finally pulled the rug out from up under one of those "Things", they were getting on my damn nerves. It was good to see Arsenio Hall back on television too...I missed him.


But kudos to the producers on the Hotlanta elimination!



"Hotlanta come get your clock.....Your time is up."

"I'm giving you you're clock so you can take it with you..."



Damn.




That caught ME off guard.....the look on HER face though....was priceless. Was I the only one who noticed that they muted the laughter from the rest of those chicks? It was evident that they were ALL laid out and laughing at her....but you couldn't HEAR it....lol.

Damn Flav, that was cold.

But that dodo, she kept asking for it....she did...she NEVER really learned how to just shut up.


I've got to drink: my mind keeps on working hard and fast to the point of suffering. I have to slow it down to rest it at times.

No comments: