Wednesday, February 11, 2009

David Otunga to join the WWE?

What up Fam?

Word on the street is that David Otunga, aka Punk from I Love NY aka Jennifer Hudson's fiance, has signed a developmental contract at Florida Championship Wrestling, WWE’s developmental league in Tampa.

Nothing is final but Harvard Law grad David hopes to start his wrestling career by the end of the year.

Hmmmm....Dude spent all that time getting a law degree from Harvard to WRESTLE??? I wonder how J. Hud is gonna take this one.....lemme see....

Academy Award Actress/Grammy Award Winning Singer + Wrestler for the WWE =

Error!!! Does Not Compute......

"Celebrity is death...celebrity? That's the worst thing that can happen to an actor." - John Cusack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read that I had to read it again to make sure I saw it right. I mean you go to Harvard of all places, but to Law school and waste all that time and money just to wrestle. Come on now. Jenn probably gonna support her man, but he would surely be getting the side eye from me.