Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Look: Rihanna: The Aftermath and The Bruises

Dang...it looks like SOMEONE did a number on this chick's face....for what it's worth...NO ONE is worth this type of BS....No ONE. And the word on the street is that it was over a silly azz TEXT message. lol...you two are NOT serious here right? Mami, you are like 20 years old....you BOTH have your whole LIVES ahead of you.....Your face is your fortune.....Walk Away Now!!! And walk away FAST!!!

Take it from someone who knows....No Good will come to EITHER of you, if you guys decide to ride this out.

Hmmm...judging from how HE looked after turning himself in....she never even got a lick in.

UPDATE: Hmmmm....word on the street is that the above picture is a fraud and photoshopped for dramatic purposes.....Ionno know and I don't really care....If you can photoshop bruises IN you can most certainly photoshop them OUT! lol...I DO know that SOMETHING happened between these two and all will be revealed in good time......

"Domestic violence causes far more pain than the visible marks of bruises and scars. It is devastating to be abused by someone that you love and think loves you in return. It is estimated that approximately 3 million incidents of domestic violence are reported each year in the United States." - Dianne Feinstein


(And the number of UNREPORTED incidents is probably DOUBLE the reported number.)

1 comment:

Relentless Aaron said...

Yeah, I'm gonna need to comment on this. But I wanna know more before I do. I read up, and I'll post my comments somewhere.