Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MTV's True Life Now Casting: I Can't Afford My Lifestyle

I Can't Afford My Lifestyle

Synopsis:

"MTV's True Life: I Can't Afford My Lifestyle

  • Were you living large but hit hard by the current economic situation?
  • Did you have a pimped out crib and now have to downsize?
  • Has your new financial status affected your relationships because you can no longer play with the high rollers?
  • Are you dating someone who had it all, but find yourself disappointed to have to swap five course entrees for five dollar foot longs?
  • Do you feel that you can't possibly give up the life you worked for, but are left with no other choice?

If you
have answered 'yes' to any of these, then MTV would like to hear your story.

If you appear to be between the ages of 17-28 and can't afford your
lifestyle and would like to share your story please email us at
Lifestyle@mtvn.com. Please include a your name, your story, a phone
number and a photo.

Email: Lifestyle@mtvn.com


Submission Deadline: 6:00 PM EASTERN - February 28



No comments: