Friday, February 20, 2009

Tyler Perry Wants Jennifer Hudson for his next movie

Moviemaker Tyler Perry is hoping former American Idol star Jennifer Hudson will agree to star in his upcoming movie.

Perry insists he''ll wait until the Oscar-winner is ready to get back to acting after her mother, brother and nephew were shot dead last October (09) - and that won''t happen until Hudson completes an upcoming tour with Robin Thicke.

"I just wrote a movie for her that I''m really excited about. I''m hoping she''ll be able to do it," Contactmusic quoted Perry, as telling People magazine.

"Looking (at) and talking to her, there''s sadness in her eyes, but my thoughts and prayers are always with her. That''s one of the reasons why I want her to do this role, because I think it''d be really cathartic for her to take it on and work through some things.

"(Jennifer) says that she''s been wanting to work with me for a very long time and I definitely want to work with her. We just have to find the right time," he added.

Source: Top News

"Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself."

- Jeanne Moreau

No comments: