Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rip The Runway 2009 - Size Sexy at Hammerstein Ballroom NYC

My curvy Divas DID THE DAMN THING last night on stage at The Hammerstein Ballroom last night. They most certainly RIPPED The Runway last night!!! Of course the "Size Sexy" Segment was the most talked about segment of the show. Showcasing the designs of Douglas Says and Monif C. The line up included Toccara Jones (although, technically she WASN'T in the "Size Sexy" segment) and Keyshia Cole's sister Neffie opened up Monif C's segment.

Enjoy the photos, I am on deadline and I can't write a whole lot at the moment....lol...but there's no need....the pics say it all!

Congrats to my homies! And thank you so much for making me proud!

Catch up with me later for my "Behind The Scenes" Report complete with exclusive pictures...Eye candy was EVERYWHERE!!!!


The fabulous Toccara Jones!










































































Lady Caramella from the Glamazons,






















Keyshia Cole's Big Sis Neffie























Mia Amber












Ivana Fields























Jeannie Ferguson
















































And Tricia Campbell all in designs by Monif C.



































The Hammerstein Ballroom erupted into cheers when the plus gals took to the runway!









Andi Moore,










Adrienne Washington






















Wendy McKenzie














& Theresa Randolph all shine in designs by Douglas Says











“I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them.” - Sasha Azevedo

No comments: