Monday, February 9, 2009

February Birthdays!!

February is ALWAYS a busy month for me as far as birthdays go and this one's no different...special Happy Birthday Shout Outs to:

Hairspray Actress - Marissa Jaret Winokur - Feb 2



Columnist Liz Smith - Feb 2




My MFC Homie - Chelsea Burrell - Feb 2






Plus Model Stephanie Majors Woodard - Feb 2


Plus Model Jazmin D'Lin - Feb 5


Plus Model Dhylles Waight - Feb 6












Eudine "Mummy" Brock (RIP) - Feb 5


My Auntie Jessie M. Tracy (RIP) - Feb 6



Actress Kathy Najimy - Feb 8






Art of Curves founder Blacque Southerland - Feb 7








My Home Girl Debra Townes - Feb 8








My Baby Bro Jeff Baxter - Feb 8


Author Alice Walker - Feb 9








Singer Roberta Flack - Feb 10








My TruBeat Homie Vicki - Feb 11










My Auntie Lillian Christie - Feb 17

&


My Auntie Sylvia Davis - Feb 17




Author Toni Morrison - Feb 18





My BFF Kathy Jones-Ferguson (RIP) - Feb 18



The ORIGINAL RUNWAY DIVA!!!! (er..that would be me) - Feb 19










Singer Beth Ditto - Feb 19











Model Cynthia Bailey - Feb 19


My Home Girl Muzette Charles - Feb 21








Opera Diva Marian Anderson - Feb 27






My Auntie Lois Sawyer - Feb 28

Happy Birthday Family! Don't forget to have that slice of cake & a glass of champagne on your most special day!!!

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman

No comments: